Global Artificial Intelligence in the Aviation Industry
Dublin, 22 July 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The report “Global Artificial Intelligence in Aviation Market (2022-2027) by Offerings, Technology, Applications, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global Artificial Intelligence in Aviation Market is estimated at USD 6.47 Billion in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 32.65 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 38.23%.
Market dynamics are forces that are impacting pricing and behaviors of players in the global Artificial Intelligence in Aviation market. These forces create price signals that result from changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. The forces of market dynamics can be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market and create price signals.
As market dynamics impact supply and demand curves, policymakers aim to determine how best to use various financial tools to stem various strategies aimed at accelerating growth and reducing risk.
The report provides a detailed analysis of competitors in the market. It covers the analysis of financial performance of listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information about recent development and competitive scenario of the companies. Some of the companies covered in this report are Airbus SE, Amazon.com Inc, Boeing, Garmin Ltd, Intel Corp, Xilinx Inc, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and assess the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc
The report presents a detailed analysis of the Ansoff Matrix for the global Artificial Intelligence in Aviation market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design business growth strategies. The matrix can be used to assess approaches in four strategies viz. Market development, market penetration, product development and diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk associated with each approach.
The analyst analyzes the global Artificial Intelligence in Aviation market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its position in the market.
Based on the SWOT analysis done on the industry and industry players, the analyst has designed appropriate strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global Artificial Intelligence in Aviation market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size projections. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The main research is done through interviews, surveys and observations of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and Ansoff’s matrix. Additionally, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also presented in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you to make an informed decision. The report discusses the major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this industry across various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Main topics covered:
1 Description of the report
2 Research methodology
3 Executive summary
4 Market dynamics
4.1.1 Use of big data in the aerospace industry
4.1.2 Significant Increase in Airline Capital Investments
4.1.3 Growing Adoption of Cloud-Based Applications and Services in Aviation Industry
4.2.1 Limited number of AI experts
4.3.1 Increase adoption of AI to improve customer services
4.3.2 Improved operational efficiency with the help of AI in the aviation industry
4.4.1 Data Privacy Concerns
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff matrix analysis
6 Global Artificial Intelligence in Aviation Market, By Offerings
6.2.1 AI solutions
6.2.2 AI platforms
6.4.1 Deployment and integration
6.4.2 Support and maintenance
7 Global Artificial Intelligence in Aviation Market, By Technology
7.2 Automatic learning
7.2.1 Deep learning
7.2.2 Supervised learning
7.2.3 Unsupervised learning
7.2.4 Reinforcement learning
7.2.5 Semi-supervised learning
7.3 Natural language processing
7.4 Context sensitive computation
7.5 Computer Vision
8 Global Artificial Intelligence in Aviation Market, by Applications
8.2 Smart maintenance
8.3 Flight operations
8.6 Virtual Assistants
8.7 Dynamic pricing
8.8.1 Material movement
8.8.2 Predictive maintenance and machine inspection
8.8.3 Production planning
8.8.4 Quality control
Global 9 Americas Artificial Intelligence in Aviation Market
9.9 United States
9.10 Rest of the Americas
10 Global Artificial Intelligence in Aviation Market in Europe
10:15 a.m. Switzerland
10.17 Rest of Europe
11 Global Artificial Intelligence in Aviation Market in Middle East & Africa
11.5 Saudi Arabia
11.6 South Africa
11.7 United Arab Emirates
11.8 Rest of MEA
12 APAC Global Artificial Intelligence in Aviation Market
12.11 South Korea
12.12 Sri Lankan
12.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
13 Competitive landscape
13.1 Competitive Quadrant
13.2 Market Share Analysis
13.3 Strategic Initiatives
13.3.1 Mergers and Acquisitions and Investments
13.3.2 Partnerships and collaborations
13.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
14 company profiles
14.1 Airbus SE
14.2 Amazon.com Inc.
14.4 Garmin Ltd.
14.5 Intel Corporation
14.6 International Business Machines Corp (IBM)
14.7 Iris Automation Inc.
14.9 Lockheed Martin Corp.
14.10 Micron Technology Inc.
14.11 Microsoft Corp.
14.12 NEURALA Inc.
14.13 Northrop Grumman Corp.
14.14 Nvidia Corp.
2:15 p.m. Pilot AI Labs Inc.
14.16 Samsung Electronics Co.Ltd
14.17 Thales Group
14.18 Xilinx Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/l4m2mk
Global Artificial Intelligence in Aviation Market